Bellissimo Lavaredo Ultra-Trail
“Che è bello !” The North Face Lavaredo Ultra-Trail is of stunning beauty !
Last week, 24th June, several hundreds participants, coming from all over the world, ran accross the most spectacular places of the Dolomites : The Cristallo, the Tofane, Cinque Torri, and of course the Tre Cime.
Huser and Symonds at the top
Andrea Huser, finishes the race in 14:32:39, 19th time in the scratch. She leaves Uxue Fraile-Azpeitia, from Spain, about 45min behind. The Brazilian, Fernanda Maciel, take the 3rd in 15:20:57.
Symonds triumph after 12h15′ of effort, and gives himself a new prestigious victory.Gediminas Grinuis, the Lituanian rock, takes second in 12:23:06, with only 8min of delay on the British. And Javier Dominguez, right behind takes the 3rd and finishes in 12:36:45.
The French world champion Sylvain Court has a deserved position, with the 4th place.
TOP 5 WOMEN
- Andrea Huser (SWI) / 14:32:39
- Uxue Fraile (SPA) / 15:13:09
- Fernanda Maciel (BRA) / 15:20:57
- Cristiana Follador (ITA) / 16:30:37
- Marie Mcnaughton (NZL) / 16:38:14
TOP 5 MEN:
- Andy Symonds (UK) / 12:15:04
- Gediminas Grinius (LTU) / 12:23:06
- Javier Dominguez (SPA)/ 12:36:45
- Sylavain Court (FRA) / 12:53:04
- Scotty Hawker (NZL) / 13:00:37
Thank you to all participants, volunteers and organizers !